And this is how
I do for you…
The most important part of the whole process: I get to learn about you and your project, you get to learn about me!
Consultation is free and completely without obligation.
To get the ball rolling, just fill out my Project Outline Form, to tell me about yourself and your project.
Once I’ve reviewed your project outline information, I will normally arrange a WhatsApp phone call to discuss your project in detail.
When discussions are complete, I will send you an email quotation confirming the price of your project, together with details of how to pay.
After an initial payment, this phase will generally consist of:
• Review of the specifications of your chosen publishing platform •
• Research and preparations to license appropriate images and fonts (if required) •
• An appropriate length in hours of design and production time •
• Origination, proofing and client review of a maximum number of initial design concepts •
• Client selection of their favourite design concept / version •
I work quite quickly. So from initial payment to delivery of first concepts is normally no longer than 3 working days.
After a second and final payment, this phase will generally consist of:
• Paid licensing of final images from stock libraries and – if needed – paid licensing of new fonts •
• Finessing the final design concept to a polished, fully-finished state •
• Client sign-off of final revised artwork •
• Electronic delivery of licensed final artwork(s) in an appropriate format •
Again, my turnaround time on final artwork is fairly speedy and you should see delivery within 3 working days from payment.